- 5 vehicles in Holmfield Ave East and Avon Drive area damaged 2pm - 9pm on Sunday Feb 23
Crimestoppers, free and anonymous, 0800 555 111.
- International cycling tour - Stage 2 - 8th May (Hinckley to Bedford)
- Temporary Closure of Beggars Lane on 17th March
- Police Webchat - March 27th from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Braunstone Town Police update – February / March 2014
- Thorpe Astley Residents join together to plant 'Community Orchard'
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to be made for Footpaths W3A, W4 & W7 Closure of footpaths to facilitate M1 Bridge Works
For a period not exceeding 6 months commencing on the 19th May 2014
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Licensed Bar Contract - see Vacancies
Closing date for Applications 9th May 2014 (4pm)
- The Youth Commission on Police and Crime for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Youth Commission Members Applications Invited - by Friday 14th March 2014.
- Temporary Closure of Lubbesthorpe Road
The road will be closed on the 17th March 2014 for 1 day. This will enable Leicestershire Highways to carry out carriageway resurfacing.
- Proposals to amend four ward boundaries and change the number of Braunstone Town’s councillors in these wards
The deadline for responses is Friday 25th April 2014
- Severn Trent Water – Flooding at Thorpe Astley Park Area
- Asda Roundabout Roadworks
- Discounted Prices for Childrens Parties
REDUCED ROOM HIRE COSTS AT THORPE ASTLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE AND BRAUNSTONE CIVIC CENTRE FROM 1st MARCH – 31ST AUGUST 2014
- Council Tax Support & Welfare Reforms
- Parks & Open Spaces Maintained by Braunstone Town Council
- Images of Braunstone Town
Welcome to Braunstone Town Council's website - hopefully you will enjoy your time here. To find out more about Braunstone Town and the services provided by Braunstone Town Council, follow the links on the left hand column. We welcome comments from visitors and local residents. Please Click on 'Guestbook' in the left hand column if you choose to add your own message, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Mission Statement - We exist to ensure that local services and the environment reach the highest possible standards within the resources available for citizens, visitors and those who work in Braunstone Town; to provide a focus for civic pride; to listen, identify and respond to agreed local needs; and to help develop a strong, secure, self reliant, self confident community, free from unlawful discrimination. "Spectemur. Agendo" translates "Let us be Judged by Our Actions"
Braunstone Town Council is a Quality Town Council
Braunstone Civic Centre
- 0116 289 9270
FOR ROOM BOOKINGS PLEASE CONTACT EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING:-
Braunstone Civic Centre: 0116 2890045
Thorpe Astley Community Centre: 0116 2890704